Celebrating the twentieth anniversary of YG Acoustics, XX 3 Live is a unique product: an ultimate performance, complete audio system delivering realism and sound quality matching or exceeding the very best audiophile separates systems, combined with exceptional convenience and flexibility.
The product of a intensive, multi-year research program, each element of XX 3 Live is the very best available today, with no compromises made across its design and manufacture. As a holistic design, with each part optimized as part of the whole, it sets new standards of performance across bandwidth, phase coherency, impulse response and distortion.
Most importantly, it will have you re-listening to all your favorite recordings, enjoying its unrivaled dynamics and scale, breathtaking detail and delicacy. Above all, it has a musical, natural sound with all types of music and at all volume levels, whether recreating an intimate acoustic recording or the spine-tingling, electric atmosphere of a rock concert.
XX 3 Live exceeds any expectation from an integrated system: indeed, its unique capabilities and end-to-end design optimization provide unique performance advantages over multi-component, traditional hi-fi systems. It is the culmination of many years of research and development between YG and Bel Canto.
Two four-way, eight-driver loudspeakers combine with an elegant controller to blend harmoniously with any size of room and all design aesthetics. Advanced DSP crossovers have been tuned on the basis of complex, multi-domain physics and acoustic models, optimized using supercomputer and cloud computing resources.
Exceptional DSP and DAC designs provide state-of-the-art performance. A bespoke amplification system uses a dedicated 700W for each driver, yet the whole system is cool and efficient. The result is a velvet black background with a beautiful, smooth delivery across all types of music. Incredible dynamics, astounding realism and deep, authoritative bass.
- 4-way DSP active loudspeaker with controller supporting analog, digital, phono and Roon Ready streaming inputs
- Lattice hybrid tweeter with advanced airframe
- Dual 15 cm (6”) BilletCore drivers with advanced neodymium motor magnets
- Triple 18.5 cm (7.25”) BilletCore drivers with advanced neodymium motor magnets
- Dual 28 cm (11”) BilletCore drivers with ultra-high field strength motors
- Dedicated 700 W amp per drive unit = 5.6 kW per channel
- 0.0006% THD+N 20 Hz to 20 kHz at half peak power
- 137 dB SNR unweighted ref. peak power
- 93% efficiency at peak power
- 250 μΩ output impedance
- Usable output extends from 18 Hz to 40 kHz
- Exceptionally low distortion throughout range
- Advanced DSP crossover optimized using supercomputer and cloud computing, then tuned across thousands of hours of critical listening. Exceptional phase, amplitude and impulse accuracy response at all volume levels.
- AES (XLR), SPDIF (BNC), TOSLINK, USB, Ethernet AES, SPDIF, TOSLINK: 24 bit up to 192 KS/s
- Ethernet: 24 bits to 192 KS/s and DSD64
- USB2 Audio: 24 bits to 384 KS/s and DSD64/128 (DoP)
- 2 × Line inputs RCA
- Maximum input: 2.2 Vrms
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Sensitivity: MM: 2.5 mV to 5 mV; MC: 0.25 mV to 0.5 mV
- Input load: MM: 47 kΩ; MC: 50 Ω, 100 Ω, 500 Ω, 1 kΩ
- RIAA Accuracy: +/-0.25 dB, 50 Hz – 15 kHz
- THD+N: <0.01% 1 kHz A-weighted SNR: >70 dB A-weighted
- SNR: >70 dB A-weighted
- Controller: 94 × 400 × 316 mm [3.7 × 15.7 × 12.4”] H × W × D
- Controller weight: 8.7 kg [19.2lbs] unpacked
- Speaker: 148 × 35 × 64 cm [58 × 14 × 25”] H × W × D
- Speaker weight: 170 kg [374 lbs] per channel unpackaged
- Standard finishes are silver and black
- Please contact your dealer for other finish options